Watch: Program #398 - Precious Testimonies (Christian)




Precious Testimonies is a ministry that has been collecting and sharing Christian testimonies since the 1980s or so. They have a YouTube channel and website that shares many amazing testimonies from all different types of people. 

Listening to Christian testimonies helps build my faith, as the Holy Bible says, we overcome the enemy by the blood of the lamb and our testimonies. Our Christian testimony is an important tool to use to reach the lost and unbelieving, as well as to help us remember where we came from and what Jesus has done in our life. 

I like listening to the older episodes that combined multiple testimonies into one long two-hour video. The founder of the ministry and his wife have been recording and sharing people's testimonies since the time of VHS recording technology. They have been able to change with the times enough to get those recordings transferred to digital files to upload online. They now collect testimonies sent to them and put them on their website and channels, including YouTube. 

This ministry helped me build my faith and find more assurance of my own salvation, as the true believer is always working out their salvation with fear and trembling. This is especially true when facing death or a scare that makes one consider the afterlife acutely. This happened to me a couple of years ago when I had to go to the emergency room for some strange physical issue that came about and I still don't know exactly what happened. 

After this incident, I was keen to search for and listen to Christian testimonies to build my faith and gain assurance of my own salvation. This is when I started listening to Precious Testimonies while I worked at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort in 2020. Interestingly, I went to the emergency room in Dec. 2019, only a few months before the false pandemic happened -- I would likely have been killed at the emergency room with a ventilator and Remdesiver poison they give to people who test positive on the PCR test, which tells us nothing at all.
 
Anyway, this ministry is a good source of Christian testimonies and it will help build your faith in Jesus Christ and bring you more assurance of our place within the body of God. Hope it blesses you.


YouTube channel: Precious Testimonies 
 

Comments

  1. Your kind words of appreciation mean SO MUCH! We pray that you will avail yourself to the work God has called you to until you are no longer able to do so. - "knowing that your labor in the Lord is NOT in vain!" (no matter how DISCOURAGING it can be at times.) - 1 Cor. 15:58.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment and prayer, and for the work you do for our Lord Jesus. Blessings.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Follow JLM on Substack